Infection Control-Hand Hygiene:
Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly.
Before food preparation, eating or serving food
After using the toilet, contact with your own or another’s body fluids and blowing or wiping your nose.
- Wet your hands with plenty of soap and warm water
- Work up lather over your hands and wrists
- Rub the palm of one hand over the back of the other and rub them together several times, then repeat with other hand
- Interlace the fingers of both hands and rub them back and forth
- Clean under your fingernails with a nailbrush or orange stick
- Rinse your hands thoroughly under warm running water
- Dry your hands and wrists thoroughly with a clean or disposable towel